Location: Berlin or 100% remote
Legacy Technologies GmbH is a multinational company in cyber security. The company develops software and provides various services for international customers. The main product is called NEO – a system that continuously searches for various problems in the external infrastructure of our customers. NEO is based on the experience of hackers, bug bounty hunters and penetration testers. Currently, the demand for products of this kind is growing, so we need to grow in the software development area and build a strong team. You could be part as a lead full stack developer.
- Familiarization with the current code of NEO
- Development of the “next” version of our IT security solution “NEO”
- You make decisions regarding the software architecture of NEO
- Build and lead a small team for the continuous development of NEO as well as support systems
- Collaboration (coordination, reporting, …) to the CTO
- Collaborate with penetration testers and Red Teamer for the purpose of software improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in software development – titles and degrees don’t matter to us.
- Initial experience in managing employees
- You work independently and are a good communicator
- You are a full stack developer
- You are able to guide your staff in areas such as TDD, Agile, security to develop a high quality product
- You have experience implementing continuous integration and/or continuous delivery
- You have experience with scaling web applications – load balancing, Redis and co. are familiar to you
- You have several years of experience and a proven track record in developing PHP applications in general, with Laravel in particular
- You are fascinated by software design – you implement TDD and SOLID
- You speak english
Plus points are given if:
- you have experience in IT security
- you know what OWASP Top 10 is about
- you know one of the following programming languages: Golang, Rust, Java, Python
- you have experience with Docker
- you have experience with Elastic Search
- you have extensive DevOps experience
- you have a github.com profile with expressiveness
- you also speak German
- We are open as far as the employment relationship is concerned (freelancer, permanent position).
- From time to time we meet as a team in Berlin, we would be happy to see you there as well.
- If you want to work remotely, we will take care of your technical equipment if needed.
- We are positive about shares/options – case by case
- Very good payment
Apply with the usual documents, your availability and salary expectations to Damian – our CTO – at damian[.]strobel[@]legacy-technologies[.]org